Board Portal Software: Scheduling Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, and Special Events Made Easier So You Won’t Have To Use Email.
Board Director’s board portal makes scheduling and preparing for board meetings easy. The scheduling tool effortlessly schedules upcoming Board of Director Meetings, Committee Meetings, or special events such as a Board Retreat or fundraisers. Build or Upload agendas, board books, meeting minutes, reports, and other meeting documents. Board Director’s board portal makes scheduling and preparing for board meetings simple.
Prepare and schedule board meetings, attach the Agenda, Minutes, and Reports, notify members with calendar invites, and track RSVPs—all managed without email, saving you time with less hassle.
*Sync meetings with their online calendars (Google Calendar, Office365 Calendar).
Annotate board meeting documents.
- Text Highlighting: Easily mark up text on a document via an intuitive highlight menu with support for highlighting, strikethrough, and underlining.
- Text Annotation: Add text anywhere on a document. Move and resize, and change appearance — including font, size, alignment, and color.
- Freehand Drawing: Draw anywhere on a document. Move and resize, and change appearance — including color, thickness, and opacity.
- Note Annotations: Add longer comments, which can be collapsed or expanded, to a document. Change appearance with a variety of shapes and colors.
- Image Annotations: Easily attach, move, and resize JPEG and PNG images in a PDF document. Use PDFs as image annotations to have vector graphics support.
- Search: Quickly search documents with intuitive keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Sidebar: Choose from four sidebar options — Thumbnails, Outline, Annotations, or Bookmarks — to get an overview of the content in a document. Show and hide the sidebar at any time, resize it, or expand it into a full gallery view.
- Printing: Print and export documents, including all annotations.
Repository for Documents
Securely store all board meeting documents (i.e. Board Papers/Book, Minutes, Agenda, Reports), along with financial documents, board policies, and governance documents within our editable central repository—made accessible to you and your Board on any device at any time.
*Admins can set permissions for folders and files.
Keep track of Board Members with detailed bios, leadership roles, term dates, committees served, and contact information. Board Members can now learn more about each member ensuring enhanced communication and collaboration.
*Connect social profiles for a deeper connection with the Board.
News & Announcements
Board Members can stay up to date with all important news about the organization. If an emergency arises, members will be notified immediately.
Whether it is voting for a new board member, a resolution, or simple poll, our new voting module allows multiple question types:
- For, Against, Abstain
- Yes, No
- Single Choice
- Multiple Chpice